TOEFL - IBT
Test of English as a Foreign Language
Excel in listening, reading, writing, and speaking
- TOEFL-IBT: International English language exam for non-native speakers.
- Administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- Accepted by 11,000+ institutions, universities, and organisations in 150+ countries.
- Available in 130+ countries.
- Recognized in Europe, the United States, and Canada.
Who should take the TOEFL - IBT?
- Non-native English speakers applying to English-based educational institutions.
- Non-native English speakers seeking employment in English-focused organisations.
- Professionals in fields such as engineering and law require TOEFL-IBT for licensing.
TOEFL - IBT Training Modules at Aerostar Overseas
Depending on your location, timetables, and target TOEFL results, you should choose the training mode. You would be better off with our classroom courses if you live in a city where our classroom courses are accessible and you can come to the classrooms for the entire course time. Our private tutoring plan will help you achieve 100+ scores. On the other hand, please take advantage of the online course if you require very little guidance from us and can self-learn.